Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New Computer


Hello blog readers! How you are doing? Good day to be here with you.
Today's subject is about a blessing I have received that I want to share with you. I recently did something new and started making a chain of prayer for my financial life. I received a cotton ball with anointed oil and went home to anoint the old things. I had anointed my computer. A few weeks after I finished the chain of prayer on Monday, my dad bought me a new computer! What a blessing!

Stop what your doing right NOW and read slowly don't rush through it. You will be blessed. 

This is not just a testimony but I want you to pay attention to short details.


1. I did something new/different- When you do something different you get a new result. New is not always what people like to do. Even in the history of the US (as i learned recently in school) Americans and people in general don't like different and breaking out of the comfort zone. But this is important to get different results and especially not to let your life be a routine. A routine is the WORST thing someone can get used to because then laziness can take place and you never get out of a comfort zone. Therefore, you only start pleasing yourself and flesh. Which are the two worst enemies of God and other relationships and areas of your life.

2. Giving on the altar- The more you give on the altar ,the more the altar gives to you. Giving on the altar can be when you pray when you don't feel like it, reading your Bible, participate in a campaign of faith, give special offerings,clean the church,help someone in need,etc. This was the greatest lesson I learned and keep meditating on it. When you do it and invest in your relationship with God, you're giving your life more and more on the altar, which calls God's attention and is so beautiful in His eyes. I never understand the importance of this. Think of it like this: Everywhere you go and are at, there is where you altar is. If you give a poor job then you're giving crumbs on the altar but when you give your best to that task or job, or even just a hobby your giving more of your life to God. You show to God that your life really belongs to Him by making your altar wherever you may be (spiritually speaking). This is exactly what pleases Him. What a joy it is to please the creator of the world and your creator,your GOD. 



3. Glorifying HIM (God)- For these 7 mondays I was not focused on receiving the computer or material blessing. But I really wanted to give a testimony and have something to share what God did for me. When you have this attitude God can trust with so much. When you want to please Him above all and give honor to His, God gives much more to you. Don't be so focused on getting what you want or pleasing other  people because this is all in vain. What is the gain if later you go home and are all alone feeling sad because people don't appreciate you? You will get sad, depressed and this will control your life. Live to please Him in all things not the pastor, people, boys or men. This will attract the Holy Spirit to you, who gives you peace and joy. 


These were the 3 lessons I learned and practiced them during these weeks, and will continue to do this. If YOU put this into PRACTICE I have no doubt you will succeed and most of all call His attention. Maybe you have been wanting something from God but really think about these points. It is important in your spiritual life (relationship with God) and in purposes of faith. Really really think about this message!

Ps. Above is the computer I actually received and picked out. (:

Hope you have learned from this experience I had! Share with others (sharing is caring) what you have read today! Glad I had the opportunity to share what God has inspired me with you. Be blessed , your blessing is near. Share you comments.

God Bless you till next time :)
-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts