Thursday, July 30, 2015

Creativity #OOTD

how many times have we said , "I don't have creativity, I don't have talents" ?

Countless time , I remember I would always say that. And today I am here to open your mind and to tell you ...YOU DO HAVE CREATIVITY AND TALENT!

Everyone does. You just have in invest and try new things and you will start to see how many talents you have and little by little your creativity will shine in your daily routines. When I started to do this I started to see the things I was good at , and I was surprised , and also things I was bad at (lol).

So what I wanted to show you guys today is the outfit I put together by the colors. Navy blue is what I love to wear and adding a Pearl necklace makes it look classy. You don't have to buy expensive things to make a nice outfit , all you need is ..CREATIVITY. By picking what you like the most and throwing colors together.

The hair do I picked was put together in 10mins! Very simple and very elegant. This hairstyle required no heat , such as flat irons. All that was need was bobby pins and hairspray. Try it! All you do is braid the front bang hold it aside. Then twist your hair and pin it piece by piece in the place desired. Then pin the braid back.

Tip: When doing a hairstyle and using bobby pins always pin them and try to his them in your hair. Don't let the bobby show when they are pinned. It makes it look more professional and nicer .

PS. The outfit I wore was put together fast lol I was running late and only had 10 minutes to get ready. So that when creativity kicked in and started to figure what to do with my hair quickly. Lol.

-God Bless, Natalie :)

Leave your comment or question and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts