Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Chapter 3...The Story of the Diamond Necklace

Hello darlings ! Sorry for the late post , I got busy yesterday but, as I promised ...

The story contuines......

"Hello I am here looking for this necklace .." , the woman says showing her a picture.

"Wellll....uhh..I.." Maddie mumbles..

" I know you bought it at the pawn shop and you have it " , the woman says firmly 

"Well.. Who are you?!"

"  I'm the FBI and I need you to give me the necklace" , the woman says 

"Show me your badge !" ,Maddie replies

"Ok,Fine Im a private investigate for a woman , It has no value just a lot of sentimental value and she wants it back." , the woman responds uneasy

" Is that your car?" 

"Yes, she is a classic!" , the woman excitedly responds

" I'll give you the necklace after you take me to get my dress, shoes , take my drivers test at 2pm, and get this hair fixed!" , Maddie says


"Hahaha, what did you do to your hair ?!", the woman mocks 

"Doesnt matter, deal ? Yes or no?"

"Ok,fine!" 

"Come in let me just get my things.."
(Maddie runs upstairs) 

As Maddie goes upstairs the woman goes in the kitchen and gets a glass of water. The woman observes the place gets the picture on the fridge of Maddie and Kyle. Then Maddie comes downstairs. 
" A boyfriend that looks like a model but, he's self centered with no heart.." The woman comments to Maddie.

"Wait wait a minute, you dont know nothing about him or me. By the way he is not self centered with no heart, he voluteers at the shelter with the animals.He is just so good." Maddie repies justifying herself.

"Wait , how'd you know I had a boyfriend?" 

"You know I more about you than you think. That picture on the fridge showed that you had a boyfriend. And looking at the color in this house ..brown... shows it was a mans's taste ,with no womans input , shows that you live with your dad and , proves that you lost your mom  because there isnt no pictures of a family or her anywhere. Proving that it was hard for you guys to deal with it..." ,the woman assures. 

"Wow , yeah I lost her when I was only 3 years old and hey my dad picked it out and loved it...anyway ready?" , Maddie says 


(To be contuined)


Ps. Darlings , thanks for reading . Everyday its a pleasure writing to you :). You know in this chapter the woman was very observent with everything around her. In our spiritual lives we have to be obsersent to take care of our spiritual life if not we will be in great danger and we leave a chance to lost our salvation. Take care of your salvation and be observent in everything! In the way you speak to your family, your actions, the way you carry yourself, your intentions with the things you do..etc. Be watchful! 
-God Bless you all , Kisses 
Natalie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts