Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Who Do You Please ?

Picture

Hello everyone!  Well today's subject is very important. 
I haven't shared this with many people but I believe it will bless you. There was a point in my life when I wanted the Holy Spirit (I will speak what it means to have the Holy Spirit in another post). I fought hard day and night 24/7 because I wanted to know God. During this change a pastor was helping me very much and he supported me a lot. I never had this kind of attention or support in my life so I took it very personal. My focus started to change I wanted to please man. This pastor would make special purposes and services in the morning so we could have an encounter with God,but I never receive Him and God didn't answer me at the time. Everything I did, I did it because I wanted to call someone's attention. I made the pastor my "god". That's why God never answered my prayer. It took about 4 months for me to realize what I was doing. Now I see why it took me so long to get my answer there was something there that was displeasing God. 
Haven't you noticed that everything we do we do for a purpose. The days we fix ourselves up , with the best clothes or make up. The reason why we preserve to have a good grades. It all revolves around someone or something. If your purpose is to please God you could never go wrong but when you want to please man (human being) you suffer the consequences. So stop putting yourself first and start to put your focus on God because He will always honor you! 

The person or thing that you are trying to honor that is your "god". And that is exactly what is displeasing God , the One True God. It shows who you really are inside and that cannot be hidden from God.

Who are you pleasing? Think about this....Post your comments if this has helped you and share this post on your fb or twitter. God Bless you all Kisses! Till next post !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts