Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Words that curse
Hello everyone welcome back! What a joy to be back again ! Todays subject as I promised is about cursed words. I was thinking about this and many things I mediated about to help you guys.
Labels:
Spiritual
I am a woman of God who is growing everyday. I entered the Work of God at the Universal Church at a young age, after having a destroyed life as a youth. I am a writer and leader who wants to share my experiences and life lessons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hello my dear readers! During this week I have learned and put into practice something that will help you. It made me grow spiritually....
-
Having to depend on someone ? What never! I don't want to! I want to have my own place, car, job, money. Growing up, young teens dr...
-
Hello darlings, Here is my first tutorial on..... how to curl your hair :) For those of you who don't know , I am a cosmetologist/sty...
No comments:
Post a Comment